We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for an Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Producer, you will ultimately be responsible for making remarkable work happen.
It will be your responsibility to manage fully integrated campaigns from the brief inception to final delivery up to a value of €1M+. You will need to love solving problems, be commercially savvy and lead successful collaboration between cross - department teams as we look to execute award winning creative on time and budget.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of best- practices and methodology in creative and digital marketing and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
You will work with the wider delivery team and help lead a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the commercial performance of your projects and become a leading voice in your portfolio to ensure we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver creative innovation.
- You will be responsible for strong scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- Manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Display a very good understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows (creative development, strategic toolkits + data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of your Project Director, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- Help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio, while demonstrating control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking. Effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients and maintain excellent client satisfaction rates.
- Drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines.
- You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- Have a black book of industry contacts, manage and help build fantastic relationships with a wide range of suppliers in our Folk Partner network connecting our clients with the best talent and production partners.
- Help oversee junior members of the team to ensure they have the right level of project support and troubleshoot against delivery challenges. You may have or support with line management responsibility and / or mentoring for junior team members; hold staff reviews, set personal goals and measure progress against these.
- You'll need to demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach that develops new client opportunities and exhibits a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our creative process to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
- Examples of end to end campaign delivery and full 360/integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- 6 years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude. Delivered award winning marketing for clients.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Plenty of experience in managing production partners and suppliers.
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing projects above €500k+ Management of multidisciplinary teams: Strategy, UX, Creative, Editorial, Design, Technology and QA.
- Willingness to learn about digital Products and Services and become a multi-facetted production all star.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.