AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As Client Services Director of AnalogFolk London you will own the vision, strategy and performance across our London client portfolio, and lead our Client Services team to become our clients most valued partners. You will be a trusted advisor to clients and possess strong business management skills. You will be comfortable and skilled at establishing and maintaining C suite level relationships. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple high-growth potential accounts, leading and mentoring the client services team, and driving organic growth.
You will foster and maintain strategic top-level relationships helping to guide our clients with knowledge and solutions appropriate for their business, industries and emerging trends, while maintaining overall client satisfaction and collaborating with key team members across disciplines to deliver innovative and effective work. This role is an integral part of the London executive team; working closely with the Managing Director, Executive Creative Director, Director of Strategic Services and Heads of Delivery in setting direction of the business and supporting our business goals.
You will shape, develop and lead the Client Services team (currently a team of 7), creating a high performance culture and will set the vision for the team. You will set the standard for our client services team, leading by example in cultivating client relationships and developing effective growth strategies to grow our accounts in both stature and scale, and you’ll support the team in executing against these.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
● Ensure client retention, through exceptionally high-levels of client satisfaction and partnership
● Lead by example through a growth and hunter mindset; maximising the revenue associated with existing client business, by looking to cross and upsell our services offering and anticipate future client needs
● Develop and implement an organic growth strategy that will enable the organisation to continue its growth over the coming years
● Be relentlessly client centric - building teams, developing client-specific solutions, ensuring all client expectations are exceeded
● Collaborate on quarterly and annual client forecasting and continuous state assessment of the London revenue pipeline and margins by client
● Work with Finance to set rate cards and develop overall client procurement strategy
● Monitor and manage the balance of overall profitable business performance with the correct levels of investment
● Nurture, lead and develop the Client Services team, setting the vision, development plan and ambition for the discipline, and ensuring the team is high performing and motivated
● Manage cost outlay of your team, with efficient headcount and salary management, as well as control of other costs such as development and training etc
● Ensure all contractual goals, targets and commitments to clients are managed and delivered
● Responsibility for income and revenue forecasting – achieving agency wide, agreed, income targets
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!