We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for an Account Manager
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking to add an Account Manager to our growing Amsterdam based team.
The Account team at AnalogFolk is the lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
- Provide strategic day to day management support of 1-2 key accounts. Manage client relationships.
- Solve daily business problems through effective creative work.
- Provide strong partnership with our internal teams to ensure day to day projects and being delivered to the highest standards.
- Own financial forecasts for your accounts to ensure profitabilityInvolve subject experts across the business to help demonstrate our value and unlock opportunitiesInsure value.
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear briefs. Interrogate the customer and business opportunities.
- Define the role we play: the why, what and how to everything we do.
- Be the north star for our clients and their business. Treat their business like it was your own.
- Reflect the AnalogFolk values everyday.
- 2 year’s client service experience with global brands in a digital agency, digital production company or in-house brand agency
- Experience with digital projects ranging from campaigns, content, social and digital platforms
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides
- A valid EU work visa
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.