We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team and deliver projects across our key clients. The AM will be responsible for building client relationships (supported by the Account Director and Client Services Director) and project managing the work through to completion.
You'll be a great fit if you have experience working in creative agencies delivering a wide range of projects, especially those in the social and content space. You will be confident communicating with clients and building relationships, as well as having the organisational skills to scope out projects and manage the delivery of the work through our team of strategists, creatives, designers and production partners.
- Scope out new projects through discussions with Heads of Department and accurately create budgets, timelines and scope of work documentation
- Manage client relationships including taking new briefs, discussing scope, presenting work (along with department leads) and identifying opportunities for client growth
- Provide day to day management of projects including briefing the team and managing internal reviews, and tracking financial progress on the job and reviewing profitability
- Building trusted and highly respected relationships with clients and agency Folk alike
- Demonstrate expertise in social and content workstreams, advising clients and the internal team on best practice
- Experience working in agency environments in an equivalent role
- Experience in delivering social and content workstreams through from concept to final production and delivery
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills
- Always solutions-focused, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems
Founded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions. Our clients include Coca-Cola Amatil, Curtin University, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, TAL and many more.
AnalogFolk is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply. Our global ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society in pursuit of a better world - and we champion this in our hiring process and leadership of our team through a commitment to diversity & inclusion. All staff at AnalogFolk are required to complete allyship training, and we have recently launched our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which outlines our committed actions towards reconciliation with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.
In addition to being a wonderful place filled with lovely, creative people, here's a quick summary of our benefits:
- Work/life balance and flexible working - we understand how important it is!
- Well AF program - benefits and policies to support your wellbeing
- Career planning - guidance, goal-setting and skills training, plus industry events, conferences, awards etc.
- Phone allowance - $50 per month contribution to your phone bill
- Summer Fridays - the weekend starts early, no further explanation needed
- Additional leave - we give all our folk the option to take unlimited unpaid leave in Dec and Jan
- Bonusly - micro cash bonuses to share with your colleagues
- All the usual agency perks - free bar, pantry staples, catered breakfast on Mondays, social events and more