Who we are…
Founded in 2008, AnalogFolk makes and markets interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. With offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong, our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better, a mission which sees us working with purpose-led brands, to create connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
Our clients include Nike, Johnny Walker, BT, PepsiCo, Tommy Hilfiger, Unilever, Costa Coffee and HSBC.
Specifics and responsibilities
We need a brilliant digital CD (or digital-leaning integrated CD), who has a book filled with innovative and award-winning marketing projects for famous and varied brands. They should be excited by technology, but also by finding exciting new things to do in more familiar spaces
They would work directly with the ECD, to help an expanding and ambitious creative dept (and agency) realise its potential – owning a few brands, inspiring colleagues, clients and actual real people with amazing creative work.
Should be great at authoritatively articulating ideas and guiding overlapping skillsets, from copywriters to designers to developers...to collaborate on 'we've not made anything quite like this before' projects.
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make remarkable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by ‘remarkable’ we mean famous, stand-out or innovative – literally ‘worthy of remark’. The way to achieve this is through a combination of super-sharp ideas and exceptional craft.
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An award-winning portfolio
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach that isn’t dependent on continual direction and support
- A proven area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication skills
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation
- The ability to collaborate with, and guide, all disciplines
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
What we look for…
Everyone brings their individual skills to AnalogFolk, however, there are five principles which we are proud to have and look for in all new our recruits:
Never say ‘it can’t be done’
You need to be clever, creative and enthusiastic and able to work in an open and collaborative way. We look for people who are dedicated to innovation and thrive on the freedom to grow and experiment. There is an opportunity to share your knowledge and also learn so we love ambitious and motivated people.