PROJECT MANAGER - ANALOGFOLK HONG KONG
As a Project Manager, it will be your responsibility to deliver multiple end-to-end projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery up to a value of HKD 1 million. You will be client facing, collaborating with internal teams, third parties and clients. Ensuring teamwork between all parties to successfully deliver quality projects. Working closely with your line manager you will champion Delivery to ensure we find creative solutions to all our challenges within the agency.
You will need to have a good understanding of best-practices and methodology in a range of projects and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
As AnalogFolk are constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to love solving problems, inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
You will work with your line manager and other key Client-facing team members to build trusted client relationships, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our clients and third parties.
You will work with the wider delivery team and help lead a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the commercial performance of your projects and become a leading voice in your portfolio to ensure we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for strong scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- You will display a very good understanding of project methodologies and implement best practice across a full range of projects.
- You will showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of your line manager, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- You will help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients. You will continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions and maintain excellent client satisfaction rates.
- You will drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines.
- You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our delivery processes to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- You manage projects or programmes to less than a 10% variance from the agreed estimate.
- Contribute to an organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
- Outstanding 360 feedback from clients and the Hong Kong leadership team.
- Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio
- Clear and transparent resourcing and client team / programme plans from the beginning of your project until the final delivery.
- Strong financial tracking and advance overrun mitigation
- Achieves personal billability and utilisation targets.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Examples of having delivered a range of projects with a value as large as HKD1m including experience design, innovation, web/app development, content production, strategic and creative development.
- 3 years+ experience working within a top digital agency (ideally global or regional) or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies, including Agile
- Management of multidisciplinary teams, including: Strategy, UX, Creative, Copy, Design, Data, Technology and QA.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail Brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.