As part of the AnalogFolk HR & Talent team, the HR Manager is the core structural beam of the team. The first point of contact for all London Folk and the team ambassador, providing the highest quality support and service for all people matters.
The HR & Talent Team looks after the Folk experience and works with managers to ensure there is a high-performing inclusive work culture. We constantly look for ways to improve the talent offering which is a mix of day to day operational processes and longer-term big impact projects. We look after the whole Folk lifecycle and develop initiatives to attract, develop, motivate and engage the best folk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day Folk life cycle, queries and employee related issues including (but not limited to) sickness, pay, benefits, performance, policies and procedures, etc.
- Look after the Folk system always be looking to better the service and interactions with our systems
- Partner with managers to advise them on best practice and best approach on people matters
- Work with departments to succession plan and develop training opportunities, to ensure we have the right mix of skills to drive and create remarkable creative ideas and work.
- Manage every people process effectively and efficiently and always look to how we can improve the service.
- Be part of a collaborative support services function that ensures people’s day to day work environment is the best it can be.
- Coach and train new managers through new experiences
- Develop and implement new people initiatives that make a difference to the folk experience and engagement levels.
- Experience of developing trusted relationships with all level of employees.
- Be able to represent the team in a positive and supportive manner.
- Be effective and professional when responding to Folk.
- Think ahead and thoroughly around a situation to ensure it is being handled in a nice and sensitive way.
- Support the team to deliver a world class talent strategy and help AnalogFolk grow.
- Support Folk through the employee lifecycle and ensure new starters have the best induction experience and leavers leave feeling positive about their time at AnalogFolk.
- First-class organisational skills
- A self-starter who shows initiative, excellent attention to detail, and has a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to quickly be seen as the ‘go to person’, building solid, positive working relationships
- Ability to analyse and use data to help drive people related decisions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where things are regularly changing
AnalogFolk is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.