The Experience Design team is at the heart of AnalogFolk’s Products & services pillar. We help clients create valuable ecosystems of digital experiences that are enabled by technology and connected by data.
We’re also generally pretty nice people. And there’s a dog in the team, so that’s pretty cool.
About the role
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will be part of AF's Experience design team where you will work across various clients with Experience Design leads.
- Be responsible for leading experience design on projects across clients
- Contribute to the creation of experience design strategies and systems
- Create a range of experience design deliverables, depending on the needs of the project, e.g. task flows, wireframes, competitor benchmarking, customer journey maps etc
- Identify user needs and motivations, interpret client challenges and define experiences
- Collaborate with people who have different backgrounds, different ways of thinking, and different approaches, as part of multidisciplinary project and account teams
- Work with and present to clients, including travelling to client’s offices when required
Day to day responsibilities a Senior Experience Designer at AnalogFolk can include:
- Performing competitor research, expert reviews and audits
- Evaluating existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and usability
- Facilitating interviews and focus groups to determine customer needs
- Assisting with ideation and concept creation, ensuring creative ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
- Creating detailed wireframes and prototypes to validate solution where appropriate
- Leading participatory design/user testing sessions
- Contributing to the creation of design systems and visual languages
- Creating written and visual documentation outlining experience design requirements for client and/or internal teams
- Leading client meetings and workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews to capture business requirements
- Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Presenting your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale
- Building and fostering relationships with clients, helping them understand the value of UX, your role, and working with AnalogFolk
- Helping define the experience design approach and timings projects
- Ensuring deliverables and deadlines are met
Senior level UXer with a mobile specialism or at least focus to work on synthesising research into Wires to inform Visual design. Working in a small cross functional team you will work directly with a CX lead and visual designer to resolve requirements from a defined backlog.
- Experience synthesising research
- Mobile focus or specialism
- FS experience desirable
- Visual design a bonus
- Accomplished in designing engaging experiences with measurable results
- Good attention to detail
- Good client relationship skills
- Experience of working with standard UX tools and processes.
- Ability to think flexibly and strategically about problem solving
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills
- Collaborative and can work well with people across different departments
- Able to accurately provide timings for deliverables and projects
- Proactive and positive approach to work
Who we are:
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.