AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking to add an Account Director to our growing Amsterdam based team.
The Account Director at AnalogFolk is …. the lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
- Provide strategic day to day leadership of 1-2 key accounts. Manage client relationships. Solve daily business problems through effective creative work.
- Be accountable of a portfolio up to €1.5m
- Provide strong partnership with Delivery partner to ensure day to day projects and being delivered to the highest standards
- Own financial forecasts for your accounts to ensure profitability
- Involve subject experts across the business to help demonstrate our value and unlock opportunities
- Insure value. Collaborate with clients to develop clear briefs. Interrogate the customer and business opportunities. Define the role we play: the why, what and how to everything we do.
- Reflect the AnalogFolk values
Be Remarkable- encourage and inspire others to achieve. Use lateral thinking to solve problems.
Are you innovative, displaying enthusiasm and aptitude for creating new ideas and new ways of working?
Fail Brilliantly- be prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourage teams to do the same
Can you take feedback onboard and apply it to change future behaviour?
Find a way- look for opportunities that arise during times of change
Do you possess an open mind and positive attitude in your approach to your work?
Make Things- take responsibility for your work and that of the teams. Ensure high quality standards are always met.
Are you focused and committed in your approach to producing high quality work?
Be Nice- work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results. Are you open and respectful of other opinions, even when different to your own?
- 3 year’s client service experience with global brands in a digital agency or digital production company
- Excellent verbal presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Keynote and Google Slides
- Proven track record of profitability, account growth and new business acquisition
- Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to chat.