Who we are…
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency that's been independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better, creating a more intuitive customer journey, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech or creating world-changing campaigns. We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of the Campaign Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019.
Overview of role
We’re looking for a PO/BA to join AnalogFolks Products, Platforms & Services team. You will be performing a hybrid role and will be responsible for owning the product roadmap and associated requirements for a large-scale platform for one of our key clients. The main focus of the role being to provide clarity and direction to the wider team ensuring we deliver on our clients goals.
You will work collaboratively with our wider team and the client Product team, to provide clarity and prioritisation of features and requirements within an agile, long-term programme which delivers new and innovative branded products.
- Support in the definition of the current product roadmap and future facing strategy
- Own and evolve the product roadmap in line with programme level learnings and new business requirements
- Align with Client side PO in understanding the processes, definitions and documentation necessary to deliver the product
- Locate, understand and define stakeholder needs/styles of communication
- Elaborates additional specifications, if necessary
- Partners with the Client side PO in communicating the product vision and making sure it's understood
- Facilitates the conversation and negotiations between business and IT
- Writes user stories and supporting artefacts
- Participates in backlog refinement, grooming and prioritisation
- Experience in delivering site core experiences either re-platformed or net new build
- Experience working with Data and experience teams in an end to end delivery is a must
- 6 years minimum industry experience
- Experience working with financial services or other heavily regulated industries is a must
- Experience within hands on Agile teams essential
- Demonstrates ownership of senior Product and IT stakeholder relationships
What we look for…
Everyone brings their individual skills to AnalogFolk, however, there are five principles which we are proud to have and look for in all new our recruits;
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results.
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.