We’re looking for a mid-weight copywriter who understands what makes an idea original, relevant and powerful. You might already be on this path, or perhaps you’re working in social and aiming to be an integrated advertising writer for brands in all mediums; from developing brand platforms, to digital, to social, right through to TV.
You’ll have a well-honed ability to think, write and develop ideas for different brands and audiences. Using wit, humour and empathy, you’ll harness your understanding of the social media landscape and crystallise it into ideas that can be used brilliantly for brands. You will look at creating ideas and solving problems with endless possibility, but also maturity in terms of strategic thinking and client contact.
If you are creative, ridiculously ambitious and full of great ideas, we have a place for you. If you’re looking for a collaborative team that’s enthusiastic about making awesome things, a strong work/life balance and you like working with nice people, you’ve come to the right place.
- Concepting for campaigns: sometimes independently, sometimes in collaboration with the wider creative team.
- Writing and editing copy for different brands, audiences and mediums.
- Develop and own an engaging and relevant social voice for different brands
- Presenting ideas clearly and compellingly to clients.
- Community management where required
Skills & Experience
- Writing copy for varied audiences
- Managing social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- May have done AWARD School
- Good people person, low on ego and high on ambition
AnalogFolk are an independent global digital creative agency. We started in 2008 and have expanded across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai). We work with amazing brands including Nike, Pernod Ricard, TAL and many others. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better.