We’re always looking for great people.
Someone who wants to use digital to make the analog world better. Someone without an ego. Who isn’t afraid to speak up if the CEO is wrong. Someone with endless curiosity and passion in everything from their work to their lunch choice.
Today, we’re looking for a Creative Director, Content (Copy).
Someone who knows ideas are conversations with consumers. Who understands that no one reads copy; they read what interests them. Someone who knows how to distinguish tactics from ideas, territories from concepts, and reasons from rationale while bringing taste and style to everything they touch. A collaborator, but just as comfortable on solo missions. Whose gravitational pull makes waves in every creative discussion, brainstorm, pitch or conference call.
Is this you? If so, you are fearlessly, boundlessly and relentlessly driven to create and craft the best ideas in the world. Using emerging platforms, new formats, and innovative technology, you’ll dare colleagues and inspire clients to push storytelling beyond traditional media and into uncharted territories.
A few specific details.
- 10+ years in a creative leadership role, with experience directing teams and managing multiple accounts.
- A history and portfolio of incredible ideas and incredibly well-made campaigns.
- Compelling and persuasive long and short-form writing skills.
- Exceptional communications skills and an expert at working with multi-levels of clients through every imaginable situation.
- Ability to uncover business truths and user behaviors that help identify and define an exceptional product.
- Inspires and mentors the career growth of team members.
- Collaborates across project management, technology, and strategy disciplines.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential and impactful work
Are you looking for the same things? If so, contact our Talent Acquisition Manager
email@example.com and let’s talk.
AnalogFolk is an equal-opportunity employer. We have built our culture on inclusion, diversity, and a lack of prejudice or biases.