At AnalogFolk, Associate Creative Directors are responsible for the successful outcome of projects they oversee. They lead and mentor teams of designers, art directors and writers, and work directly and closely with our clients.
Here at AnalogFolk, Associate Creative Director / Art Director means:
- You’re a great art director and a very good designer, and you’re not a jerk about it.
- You live and breathe ideas and understand we’re just making wallpaper without them.
- You’re beloved by designers, art directors, writers and interns. You attract fantastic, creative people and inspire them to do the best work of their careers.
- You love working with clients, and clients love you right back.
- You can take what is, sometimes, just the hint of an idea, and nudge it into a beautiful existence with your team.
- You’ve got a solid grasp on the technology your designs are built on, and you work well with the developers and producers who make it happen.
- You’ve spent at least 7 years at an agency, a startup, a brand, or a similar organization.
- You know all about design and the tools to make design, but you get that design is really about people.
- You understand our company values and you help us maintain them. But you’re also not afraid to let our leadership know when they’re being idiots.
- You epitomize WE before ME and help all colleagues grow to become better versions of themselves.
- You have a strong sense of motion and visual design; 2D and 3D design and animation.
- You have experience in beauty, skincare or both.
WHAT YOU"LL GET
- A collaborate, positive team
- A creative environment
- A strong work life balance, no 80 hour weeks here
- No egos or assholes!
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Benefits Package
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Loyalty Recognition
- Bagel Mondays