Associate Creative Director
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Johnnie Walker, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Specifics and responsibilities
We need a brilliant ACD who has a book filled with innovative and award-winning digital and social work for famous and varied brands. You should be excited by technology and the opportunity to create, shape and deliver ideas and campaigns that span the social arena, driving fame and conversation for some of the world's most respected brands. Experience within the beauty and pharma sectors is a plus.
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with, shaping and delivering remarkable socially-led creative ideas for globally recognised brands.- Award-winning work in a varied portfolio.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach that isn’t dependent on continual direction and support.
- A proven area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design).
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar.
- A strong understanding of storytelling through film/video.- Excellent communication skills.
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation.
- The ability to collaborate with, and guide, all disciplines.
- An active creative, cultural life.
- General awesomeness.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!