We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a junior designer
Are you a design machine that loves graphic design and digital experiences? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Junior Designer for our growing our Sydney Office
The role requires the ability to interpret and implement a creative vision across a broad range of projects. The ideal candidate has a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms.
They will have a passion for all things design and possess good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
· Minimum 12 months experience in a design role
· Experience creating assets for eDM, websites, social media a must.
· Motion graphics skills a major PLUS
· Good communication skills to present ideas
· Able to sell designs internally and externally
· Must have examples of work/projects in a blended format
· Must be collaborative with other departments
· Report to the Senior Designer
· Typography, art direction, good understanding of digital design.
· Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
· Good communication skills
· Positive mind-set
· Open to collaboration
· Available to work in Australia
We offer a hybrid working environment, with 2 days per week in the office, and flexibility beyond that.
A huge bonus if you have an understanding of the following:
· Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier, Sound design, Photography, Film making. Illustration.
WHO WE ARE / About us
Founded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions. Our clients include Afterpay, Coca-Cola Amatil, Curtin University, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, TAL and many more. AnalogFolk is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply. Our global ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society in pursuit of a better world - and we champion this in our hiring process and leadership of our team through a commitment to diversity & inclusion. All staff at AnalogFolk are required to complete allyship training, and we have recently launched our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which outlines our committed actions towards reconciliation with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.