We're looking for an experienced Operations Director to join our talented team and manage the day-to-day operations of AnalogFolk. This role is a key member of the agency management team and is responsible for finding ways to make the company more productive, more profitable and a more enjoyable place for people to work towards their career goals.
The Operations Director remit includes owning tools and processes, resource management, managing freelancers and partners, overseeing office services including IT and legal, HR including recruitment and employee development, and fostering a positive and supportive agency culture that lets our team thrive. You'll be the ideal candidate if you're a confident and empathetic leader with a strong project/operations management background who is organised, resourceful, and passionate about creating conditions that enable the agency to do its best work.
- Leading the tools and processes that drive the day to day operations of the agency, and looking for opportunities to improve and optimise the way we do things
- Resource management of our team including general traffic management and forecasting resourcing needs, as well as liaising with resource leads in our other offices
- Managing freelance requirements including finding and engaging freelance resources to fill gaps where required
- Owning relationships with suppliers and partners, assisting teams to find the best fit for the work
- Liaising with external suppliers including IT and office services and overall leadership of office management
- Planning and overseeing staff development including training
- Fostering our agency culture by organising social events and tracking sentiment through pulse surveys
- Leading diversity & inclusion initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan
- 8+ years experience working in agencies
- Exceptional organisational skills to keep things running smoothly - you love keeping things in order
- Expertise in negotiation and knowing how to get the best out of suppliers and partners
- Confident leadership skills and experience in managing teams
- Project management and/or resource management experience
- A genuine passion for diversity & inclusion and how it can help teams to thrive
- Ability to wear many hats and willingness to jump in and help out wherever you're needed
- Experience in using Deltek Workbook is a bonus
Founded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions. Our clients include Afterpay, Rekorderlig, Curtin University, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, TAL and many more.
AnalogFolk is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply. Our global ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society in pursuit of a better world - and we champion this in our hiring process and leadership of our team through a commitment to diversity & inclusion. All staff at AnalogFolk are required to complete allyship training, and we have recently launched our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which outlines our committed actions towards reconciliation with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.
In addition to being a wonderful place filled with lovely, creative people, here's a quick summary of our benefits:
- Work/life balance and flexible working - we understand how important it is!
- Well AF program - benefits and policies to support your wellbeing, including ClassPass membership
- Career planning - guidance, goal-setting and skills training, plus industry events, conferences, awards etc.
- Phone allowance - $50 per month contribution to your phone bill
- Summer Fridays - the weekend starts early, no further explanation needed
- Additional leave - we give all our folk the option to take unlimited unpaid leave in Dec and Jan
- Bonusly - micro cash bonuses to share with your colleagues
- All the usual agency perks - free bar, pantry staples, catered breakfast on Mondays, social events and more