We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Studio Manager.
Are you a passionate people person who can multitask in a creative environment? Have you been looking for an opportunity to start your career with a digital agency? Good news! AnalogFolk has an opening in our Amsterdam office.
Our studio manager will be responsible for many of the day-to-day operations of our studio in the heart of Amsterdam’s 9 Streets. You will be the voice people hear when they call us and the first face our visitors see when they walk through the door. You love to get things done and your positive energy is infectious.
Job responsibilities will include a little bit of everything including day-to-day office management, HR admin, resource management and more. A modern day swiss army knife who’s eager to learn the inner workings of a creative business and drive positivity in our culture.
This role will provide the right person with opportunities to grow and learn in a dynamic office environment.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of our studio space. Make sure its presentable for clients and team members. Order groceries & catering. Keep the office supplies stocked. Manage cleaning staff
- Answer front desk inquiries (email and phone)
- Assist Project Director and project management teams with team resource planning
- Aide in the organisation of client events, team outings and seasonal parties
- Aide HR, finance and operations teams with administrative support- 32-40 hours per week (negotiable)
- Fluency in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- MBO + education or equivalent
- Some work experience (1-3 years) in a support role, e.g. receptionist, office assistant, junior office manager or junior recruiter
- Experience Google systems such as Gmail, GoogleSheets and GoogleDoc. Excel & Keynote are also big plusses
- Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
Who we are
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. We strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.