AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Reporting to the Head of Design Who we are…
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, that’s been independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better. We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and Sydney partnering with brands including Nike, PepsiCo and Unilever. Winner of the Campaign Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019.
Purpose of Role / Overview:
This is a role with tremendous potential for the right individual. Join an established creative department and then focus on crafting exceptional interaction design. Tasks range from setting design direction for campaigns, creating beautiful animations and video edits, as well as creating designs for digital platforms and websites, all for some of the world's most recognised and progressive brands. Striving to raise the bar as you work collaboratively with colleagues across a range of disciplines within the agency, you'll be responsible for the design output of key projects, platforms or campaigns.
The Senior Designer role will be to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms.
They will have a passion for all things design and possess good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
This is an ideal position for an established senior designer, or a brilliant Mid-Weight designer looking to take the next step.
Core Skills Required
- Good communication skills to present ideas
- Able to sell designs internally and externally.
- Very proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as being skilled in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience of creating prototypes via InVision, Zeplin etc.
- Solid understanding of industry standard user experience. Typography, art direction, good understanding of digital design.
- Communicating your thinking and design decisions and presenting to clients and colleagues.
- Used to an environment of collaborating to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the wider design team to drive our creative culture and mentor less experienced team members.
- Passion for their discipline - Constantly exploring emerging design, UI and technology trends to bring fresh approaches and ideas to every project.
- A problem solver - Be as obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision.
- Team ethic - A track record of working closely with UX / Dev.
- User centred design thinker - Always putting the user front of mind when crafting experiences.
- Lead by example - By setting a benchmark for what good looks like.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive mind-set
- Open to collaboration
Past creative agency experience is essential while it’s a bonus if you have an understanding of the following:
Cinema 4D, Sound design, Photography, Film making. illustration.
How We Work:
How We Work: The office is currently open three days a week Tuesday to Thursday if Folks want to work from there. There is no pressure for Folks to work from the office and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.