Senior Account Director
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re looking to bring in a Senior Account Director to join our fun and fast-paced London team, working on a fast-growing portfolio of brands within a large multinational consumer health company, as the leading strategic partner for defining and activating brand purpose.
The Client Services team at AnalogFolk serve as the interface between agency and client. Invested in both and able to fluently and frictionless ensure the best outcomes for our clients based on a deep understanding of their business challenges and our agency services.
The Senior Account Director’s core focus will be leading a number of strategic partnerships with our clients and helping to uncover opportunities to improve their brand experience. They will work hand in hand with Strategy and Delivery teams, as well as other members of our exec team. Supporting in the delivery of effective experiences that draw in the best expertise from across the agency group in order to solve client business problems.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure that creative excellence is achieved through every brief
- Champion creativity internally and externallyEnsure we deliver tangible and measurable value for our clients
- Manage and lead client stakeholders across key projects, building client confidence, trust and advocacy
- Work directly with AnalogFolk’s founding partners who are closely involved on the account
- Help shape client business plans that drive strategic, creative and commercial growth, as well as relationship longevity
- Execute growth strategies and plans, supporting the vision and ambition for each client
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to help drive the client portfolio forwards
- A strong background in digital first comms, platforms & services
- An understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work
- An understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences and platforms that use leading technology
- Adept at navigating client organisations with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Strong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heartHighly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter
Folk we need:
- Strong experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an AD/SAD role (or equivalent)
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clientsIdeally, experience working in healthcare and/or FMCG sectors
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative and strategic opportunity
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. We strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way - Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change
Fail Brilliantly - Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same
Be Remarkable - Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems
Be Nice - Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things - Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!