AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re always looking for great people.
Someone who wants to use digital to make the analog world better. Someone without an ego. Who isn’t afraid to speak up if the CEO is wrong. Someone with endless curiosity and passion in everything from their work to their lunch choice.
Today, we’re looking for a Creative Director, Content (Visual).
Someone who knows an idea is more about how it works than how it looks. Someone who sets the standard by creating it, not simply calling for it. Whose process embraces intense collaboration, false starts and failures, and lots and lots of iterations. Someone with the curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist, who never tires of pushing the work beyond what’s expected in order to create work people feel.
Is this you? If so, you are fearlessly, boundlessly and relentlessly driven to create and craft the best ideas in the world. Using emerging platforms, new formats, innovative technology and a whole bunch of crazy, you’ll dare colleagues and inspire clients to push storytelling beyond traditional media and into uncharted territories.
A few specific details.
- 10+ years in a creative leadership role, with experience directing teams and managing multiple accounts.
- A history and portfolio of incredible ideas and incredibly well-made campaigns.
- Exceptional communications skills and an expert at working with multi-levels of clients through every imaginable situation.
- Remarkable aesthetic inclination and executional aptitude.
- Inspires and mentors the career growth of team members.
- Collaborates across project management, technology, and strategy disciplines.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential and impactful work
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.