AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Specifics and responsibilities
We need a brilliant digital CD (or digitally experienced integrated CD), who has a book filled with innovative and award-winning marketing projects for famous and varied brands. They should be excited by technology, but also by finding exciting new things to do in more familiar spaces
They would work directly with the ECD, to help an expanding and ambitious creative dept (and agency) realise its potential – owning a few brands, inspiring colleagues, clients and actual real people with amazing creative work.
Should be great at authoritatively articulating ideas and guiding overlapping skillsets – from copywriters to designers to developers – to collaborate on 'we've not made anything quite like this before' projects.
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make unignorable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by unignorable we mean famous, surprising, innovative, culturally timely… there’s more than one way, but we’re always striving to generate real, positive impact – for people as well as brands.
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative ideas.
- Award-winning work in a varied portfolio.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach that isn’t dependent on continual direction and support.
- A proven area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design).
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar.
- Experience with storytelling through film/video.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation.
- The ability to collaborate with, and guide, all disciplines.
- An active creative, cultural life.
- General awesomeness.
What we look for…
You need to be clever, creative and enthusiastic, and able to work in an open and collaborative way. We look for people who love to innovate and thrive on the freedom to grow and experiment.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!