Senior Account Director - HSBC
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
The Client Services team at AnalogFolk are the lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for owning a portfolio of client’s worth between £1.5m and £3.5M and leads the senior client relationships.
Their core focus is building strong strategic partnerships with our clients to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Strategy and Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from across the agency to solve clients’ business problems.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leadership of a high functioning cross-disciplinary team of specialists within your portfolio (set and deliver against vision, provide direction and navigate the team to achieve creative and commercial success).
- Ownership and accountability for the performance of your portfolio. This will include your team’s creative objectives, commercial targets and business deadlines.
- You will work with Heads of Departments to ensure we are performing to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Exhibiting a high degree of independence, gravitas and autonomy in decision-making.
- Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity.
- Ensure creative excellence is achieved through every brief.
- Champion creative ideas and influence client’s perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI value for their business.
- Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis, including identifying opportunities to expand the relationship to new stakeholders and cross-sell agency capabilities to drive organic growth.
- Building trusted and highly respected relationships with senior clients and agency Folk alike.
- Motivating cross-department collaboration and communication.
- Fostering an entrepreneurial collaborative ‘can do’ culture and mindset within your team and with clients.
- Ownership of commercial forecasting (setting, hitting and managing revenue forecast targets).
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills with senior clients (Head of, Director, VP).
- Working in collaboration with the Client Partner/Managing Partner to deliver and progress the business ambition of the Marketing portfolio.
- Leading the agency ambition in delivering innovative, award-winning, digital brand and campaign experiences.
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to drive forwards and grow a fast-paced FMCG client account.
- Leadership of senior client relationships as trusted advisor and business partner.
- Adept at navigating a matrixed client organisation with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.
- Strategic and creative thinking demonstrated through thought leadership from across the industry.
- A strong understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work, and understanding how to nurture it into work for your client.
- A strong understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences that use leading technology in a way that helps improve the way consumers interact with brands.
- Strong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
Folk we need:
- Extensive experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clients.
- A love of leading and building effective and energetic teams, unlocking potential in people and ensuring motivation and morale is consistently high.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems.
- A zest for creative excellence.
- Proven award-winning marketing for clients. Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
KPIs for success:
- Be considered outstanding by your team and London Leadership Team.
- Average client satisfaction score of 8/10 (10% YOY improvement).
- A minimum of £2.5m revenue target by the end of year 1.
- Evidence of driving incremental organic growth opportunities.
- Industry and internal recognition for leading remarkable and effective marketing for our clients.
- >90% recoverability across the account.
- Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio.
- Achieving your performance objectives.
- Demonstration of all of the AF values consistently across the year.
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. We strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results.
Makes Things Take responsibility for their own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!