Operations & Resource Executive
Are you a passionate person who can multitask in a creative environment? Have you been looking for an opportunity to start your career with a digital agency? Good news - AnalogFolk has an opening! We're looking for someone to help our Operations Director manage workflow, resourcing and organisation through the agency. You'll be a great fit if you're super organised, a great communicator, and confident juggling lots of priorities. You'll have a positive and collaborative attitude but also know how to stay firm on a deadline.
- Assist Operations Director and project management teams with team resource planning
- Ensuring Account Managers are briefing teams on time, and following up where necessary to keep planned work on track
- Understanding timelines for work in progress and flagging when project time is overrunning
- Liaising with the resource leads in our other offices to fill our resource gaps or ask for additional resource
- Managing freelance requirements including finding and engaging freelance resources to fill gaps where required
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of our studio space
- Offer administrative support relating to HR, finance and operations
- Aide in the organisation of client events, team outings and seasonal parties- Coordinating award submissions and ceremonies
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a creative agency (or in-house creative studio), with hands-on resourcing, scheduling and trafficking experience
- Exceptional organisational skills to keep things running smoothly - you love keeping things in order!
- Confidence in negotiating with senior members of the team and pushing back when needed
- Experience in using Deltek Workbook is ideal, but not necessary
- Experience Google systems such as Gmail, GoogleSheets and GoogleDoc. Excel & Keynote are a big bonus
- Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
$50 / month smartphone allowance
Early Finish Fridays
Wellbeing program #WellAF
$52 / month
ClassPass membership for exercise classes
3 x Mental Health Days each year
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) phone counselling
Flexible working arrangements
Pet friendly office
Profit share (after 6 months of employment), currently set to a share in 20% of total business profits after tax, subject to targets being met
Peer-to-peer micro bonuses through Bonusly
Additional week of annual leave after 5 years
About usFounded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions. Our clients include Afterpay, Rekorderlig, Curtin University, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, TAL and many more.
AnalogFolk is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply. Our global ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society in pursuit of a better world - and we champion this in our hiring process and leadership of our team through a commitment to diversity & inclusion. All staff at AnalogFolk are required to complete allyship training, and we have recently launched our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which outlines our committed actions towards reconciliation with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.