AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As a Producer, you will ultimately be responsible for making remarkable work happen.
It will be your responsibility to manage fully integrated campaigns from the brief inception to final delivery up to a value of £250k. You will need to love solving problems, be commercially savvy and manage successful collaboration between cross - department teams as we look to execute award winning creative on time and budget.
You will need to have a good understanding of best- practices and methodology in creative marketing (brand strategy, data analytics creative development, content production, experiential, build / web, VR/AR, ECRM and banners) and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
You will work with the Client Services team to build trusted client relationships, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our Folk Partner suppliers. You will work with the wider delivery team and contribute to a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the commercial performance of your projects and become a strong voice in your portfolio to ensure we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver creative innovation.
- You will be responsible for accurate scoping and estimation with your project team ensuring all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is a strong level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Display a good understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows (creative development, strategic toolkits + data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
In support of your Executive Producer, you will asses all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- You will help manage and support the operational infrastructure for your portfolio and demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions.
- Drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines.
- You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- You will manage and help build fantastic relationships with a wide range of suppliers in our Folk Partner network to ensure we connect our clients with the best talent and production partners in the industry.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our creative process to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
- Examples of end to end delivery and full 360 /integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- 4years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude. Delivered award winning marketing for clients Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Some experience in managing production partners and suppliers Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and keen aptitude to present.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing projects between £200-500kManagement of multidisciplinary teams: Strategy, UX, Creative, Editorial, Design, Technology and QA.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
How We Work:
How We Work: The office is currently open three days a week Tuesday to Thursday if Folks want to work from there. There is no pressure for Folks to work from the office and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.