Senior Data Analyst
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for providing data-driven thinking to collaborate on the design of innovative solutions that drive business value and deliver against client goals. You should be analytically minded, and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with other disciplines.
- Provide analytic support from the development of a business strategy through to the ongoing creation of actionable insights to support optimisations
- Use existing or custom-designed reports to draw conclusions and develop actionable insights
- Utilise advanced analytics capabilities (such as predictive modelling and forecasting) to enhance marketing solutions
- Collaborate with customer experience and marketing innovation teams to integrate data insights and learning into new products and services, and campaigns.
- Develop measurement frameworks with proper selection of KPIs and diagnostic metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
- Lead client engagements from a data perspective highlighting the value of actionable insights, measurement and personalisation
- Collaborate with others to develop client-ready documents and major presentations
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics.
- Strong consultancy skills able to lead client engagements
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (and other Adobe marketing products i.e. Target) required
- Agency/consultancy experience required
- Advanced knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, email and media
- Advanced knowledge and competency in Excel
- Knowledge of Tealium Event/Audience Stream a distinct advantage
- Ability to join datasets to create views across multiple sources within Cloud environments i.e. AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience using data visualization i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
- Experience scoping analytic engagements and effectively leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical software such as SAS, SPSS is desiredKnowledge of tagging, tracking and segmentation in Google Analytics desired
Note: This is not a role to build data warehouses, develop ETL routines or create machine learning or algorithms.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!