We're looking for an experienced Account Director to join our team and lead some of our important client accounts. This AD would oversee a programme of work and support the Client Services Director to lead the growth of their accounts. The kind of work will vary from brand strategy and campaigns to digital activations and experience design.
The AD leads their account by being dedicated to its successful management and growth as the person responsible for the overall client relationship. They will be responsible for developing strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates consumers. They will need to combine excellent client service skills with strategic and commercial knowledge based on a solid understanding of the needs of the Client and Agency business.
- You will work with Heads of Departments to ensure we are performing to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Exhibiting a high degree of independence, gravitas and autonomy in decision-making. Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity.
- Ensure creative excellence is achieved through every brief. Champion creative ideas and influence client’s perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI value for their business.
- Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis, including identifying opportunities to expand the relationship to new stakeholders and cross-sell agency capabilities to drive organic growth.
- Building trusted and highly respected relationships with senior clients and agency Folk alike.
- Experience working in agency environments in an equivalent role.
- Experience in delivering best in-class campaigns and experiences that have proven ROI for clients
- A love of leading and building effective and energetic teams, unlocking potential in people and ensuring motivation and morale is consistently high.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems.
- A zest for creative excellence.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions. Our clients include Coca-Cola Amatil, Curtin University, Palmer's Cocoa Butter, TAL and many more.
AnalogFolk is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply. Our global ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society in pursuit of a better world - and we champion this in our hiring process and leadership of our team through a commitment to diversity & inclusion. All staff at AnalogFolk are required to complete allyship training, and we have recently launched our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which outlines our committed actions towards reconciliation with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.
In addition to being a wonderful place filled with lovely, creative people, here's a quick summary of our benefits:
- Work/life balance and flexible working - we understand how important it is!
- Well AF program - benefits and policies to support your wellbeing
- Career planning - guidance, goal-setting and skills training, plus industry events, conferences, awards etc.
- Phone allowance - $50 per month contribution to your phone bill
- Summer Fridays - the weekend starts early, no further explanation needed
- Additional leave - we give all our folk the option to take unlimited unpaid leave in Dec and Jan
- Bonusly - micro cash bonuses to share with your colleagues
- All the usual agency perks - free bar, pantry staples, catered breakfast on Mondays, social events and more