We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Senior Producer.
Are you a passionate Digital Producer who’s passionate about digital channels and interested in working with the likes of Johnnie Walker, Nike and Bugaboo? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Producer in our Amsterdam office.
As Sr. Producer, you play a crucial role in making remarkable work happen.
It is your responsibility to manage 360 and digitally lead campaigns from the brief inception to final delivery. You love solving problems. You’re commercially savvy, manage successful collaboration between cross - department teams and execute award winning creative on time and budget.
You have a good understanding of best- practices and methodology in creative marketing (with an emphasis on content for digital and social channels) and champion effective ways of working to ensure quality of work.
You have a fantastic can-do attitude and constantly be willing to adapt as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
You work with the Client Services team to build trusted client relationships, empower internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our Folk Partner suppliers.
You a central part of the growing production team and contribute to a culture of knowledge sharing.
● Manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an outstanding quality level
● Be passionate about craft and implement best practices across a full range of integrated & digital productions (creative development, photography, video, post-production, sound, digital assets)
● Assess new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly
● Accurately scope new engagements. Ensure all requirements are carefully considered and prioritised. Develop accurate & concise documentation (SoW, budget, project plans)
● Work closely with production companies and directors to bring our creative visions to life.
● Showcase adaptability skills and a continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge)
● Have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests at once
● Demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing
● Build fantastic relationships with clients, freelancers and suppliers in our Folk Partner network
● Examples of end-to-end delivery and integrated production experience for top-tier global brands
● 5 years+ experience working within a top global digital agency, production company or brand team in a production or project management role
● Be highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial. Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
● Have experience managing production partners and suppliers
● Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and keen aptitude to present
● Experience of managing projects up to €500k
● Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation