AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Freelance Agile Project Manager
AnalogFolk are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join the team!
The Project Manager will lead delivery for a large scale site redesign. The PM will work closely with a client assigned product owner and project manager leading the project in an agile approach through a Definition phase, followed by UX/Design Sprints.
The PM will be responsible for the day to day running of the project, maintaining all internal timelines, the internal team and client requests. You will need to have a strong track record of leading site build for a global brand and be comfortable leading the project, working closely with senior technical focused stakeholders
What You’ll Do
- Support scrum team through the complete redesign using a balance of Agile methodologies for User Experience and Design Sprints and Project Management skills for the Discovery phase ensuring all goals, requirements and vision are defined and documented.
- Help team members to create effective User Stories, write acceptance criteria to know when a story is Done, and break down stories into sub-tasks.
- Support each Product Owner to refine and prioritize their Backlog in alignment with business goals.
- Schedule/facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Ensure that the highest priority items identified in the Sprint Retrospective are appropriately addressed.
- Determine what resources are required for the projects and ensure they are correctly booked through the whole project.
- Gather all requirements and assets from the necessary parties and disseminate to internal teams.
- Provide clear communication of project statuses (milestones, financial performance, etc.) to internal teams and third party vendorsTrack the financial performance of projects and report the information to their Project Director and Account Lead.
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of digital production experience working at an advertising, creative or development agency, running projects using Agile methodologies, for example digital product, UI and interactive projects.
- You will ideally a SCRUM master certification You have experience working with project management software (ie. Jira, Confluence, Smart.
- Sheet and Slack)You are proactive to seek out answers, problem solve and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- You possess excellent team building, resource planning and written and verbal communication skills.
- You are familiar with existing and emerging digital product technologies and have a creative and technical understanding of themYou are a natural assertive leader, as our Producers are not passive bystanders.
- You have the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients.
- You have an understanding of agency financial processes and have the ability to reconcile and forecast projects accurately.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our