AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As a Producer, you will ultimately share responsibility for making remarkable work happen.
Producers at AnalogFolk mix great organizational skills and best practices in project management, with effective and clear client communications. You would be responsible for the day to day development of the projects we work on, ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original idea.
You'll have a focus on managing fully integrated campaigns from the brief inception to final delivery, but experience with digital product work streams too. You will need to love solving problems, be commercially savvy and lead successful collaboration between cross - department teams as we look to execute award winning creative on time and budget.
You will need to have an excellent understanding of best- practices and methodology in creative marketing (brand strategy, data analytics creative development, content production, experiential, build / web, VR/AR, ECRM and banners) and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
As AnalogFolk are constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
You will develop trusted client relationships during the project life-cycle, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our partner suppliers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, establish and document project plans and approaches to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets, and ultimately deliver projects against those plans
- Work closely with internal teams to make and delivery the best digital products possible
- Determine what resources are required for their projects and ensure they are correctly booked
- Gather all requirements and assets from the necessary parties and disseminate to internal teams
- Provide clear communication of project statuses (milestones, financial performance, etc.) to internal teams and third party vendors
- You will display a very good understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows
- You will help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- 5 years+ digital production experience working at an advertising/creative agency on integrated projects
- Examples of end to end campaign delivery and full 360 /integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- You have experience working with project management software (ie. Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet and Slack)
- You are proactive to seek out answers, problem solve and have the ability to work effectively under pressure
- You possess excellent team building, resource planning and written and verbal communication skills You are familiar with existing and emerging digital product technologies and have a creative and technical understanding of them
-You are a natural assertive leader, as our Producers are not passive bystanders and you've managed multidisciplinary teams
- You are comfortable leading projects and working closely with senior technical focused stakeholders You have the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients
- You have an understanding of agency financial processes and have the ability to reconcile and forecast projects accurately
- A portfolio of vendors and partners you've worked with in the past
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our