AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Office Coordinator Role Overview:
This exciting role has been created to support our hybrid way of working and provide support to the Senior Office and Culture Manager to ensure a smooth running of the office at all times.
The working hours of this role are 08:00am through to 17:30pm over 3 days. The 3 working days of this role are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the first instance with a view to increase hours in the future if necessary. You will assist in ensuring a creative, enjoyable and functional working environment for our Folk and looking after the guest experience. You will also be a key point of contact within the company for a variety of team members including but not limited to senior management, contractors and suppliers.
We are looking for a fun individual who can help uplift our culture while also having excellent communication and organisational skills, someone with a ‘can do’ helpful attitude who is excited to be part of a close knit team.
This role is a great stepping stone for anyone who is interested in office management, front of house, or wants to step into the world of advertising/digital marketing.
- Welcoming visitors and guests, ensuring a positive first impressionBe responsible for the upkeep of the reception. Including the management of post/couriers, the phone system and the security pass entry system
- Set up of the office and breakfast for our Folk each morning, making sure that the office is ready for when Folk arrive
- Set up for meetings and provide and source any catering that maybe required
- Work with the culture team to drive cultural events and assist in running fun company events e.g Summer party, Christmas party, quarterly meetings, charity events, Halloween ect & Folk related programmes
- Assist with all agency travel requirements including taxi accounts and International travel in the absence of managers or EAsAssist Office manager in the continuous upkeep and presentation of the office
- Purchasing office equipment
- Purchase the weekly shop and manage the fruit and milk deliveries throughout the week
- Managing the meeting room calendar and troubleshooting any clashes
- Stock and monitor all kitchen, first aid, brainfood and stationery supplies
- Work with the office manager to reconcile credit card statements and office costs
- Manage and help look after the office plants including any weekly orders for fresh flowers. Liaise with the cleaning company to ensure the reception area and outside entrance area are clean and tidied at all times.
- Liaise with our security company(s) should problems or concerns arise
- Ensure meeting rooms are on brand, kit is working and they look well presented at all times
- Work with the office manager to update /create shelving displays, wall art & plants when necessary
- Report any building faults including Health and safety or mechanical issues to the office manager
- Be willing to be part of a bigger team and supply when necessary ad hoc support to IT, HR and our Executive Assistant to the Founding Partners
- An organised problem solver with excellent time management skills
- Good IT knowledge is desirable as you maybe asked to troubleshoot for meetings
- Ideally have experience in Health and Safety including First Aid (but not essential)
- Ability to adapt, think on their feet, and be happy with no two days being the same
- Good working knowledge of using Google Docs, Gmail and MS Office to a competent level within an office environment
- Very good attention to detailAbility to work on own initiative and has a ‘find a way’ attitude
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with our Folk but also our tenants and senior members of staff
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to guests
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all others.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!