Office Support Runner
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency part of the AFG brand and independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
Office Support Runner
This exciting role has been created to support our hybrid way of working and provide support to the Senior Office and Culture Manager to ensure a smooth running of the office at all times.
The working hours of this role are 08:00am through to 17:30pm over 3 days from Tuesday to Thursday. There may be potential to increase hours in the future.
You will assist in ensuring a creative, enjoyable and functional working environment for our Folk and looking after the guest experience.
You’ll be a key point of contact within the company for a variety of team members including but not limited to senior management, contractors and suppliers.
We are looking for a fun individual who can help uplift our culture while also having excellent communication and organisational skills, someone with a ‘can do’ helpful attitude who is excited to be part of a close knit team. This role is a great stepping stone for anyone who is interested in office management, front of house, or wants to step into the world of advertising/digital marketing.
- Welcoming visitors and guests, ensuring a positive first impression
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the reception. Including the management of post/couriers, the phone system and the security pass entry system
- Set up of the office and breakfast for our Folk each morning, making sure that the office is ready for when Folk arrive
- Set up for meetings and provide and source any catering that maybe required
- Work with the culture team to drive cultural events and assist in running fun company events e.g Summer party, Christmas party, quarterly meetings, charity events, Halloween etc & Folk related programmes
- Assist with agency travel requirements including taxi accounts and International travel in the absence of managers or EAs
- Assist Office manager in the continuous upkeep and presentation of the office
- Purchasing office equipmentPurchase the weekly shop and manage the fruit and milk deliveries throughout the week
- Managing the meeting room calendar and troubleshooting any clashes
- Stock and monitor all kitchen, first aid, brainfood and stationery supplies
- Work with the office manager to reconcile office costs
- Manage and help look after the office plants including any weekly orders for fresh flowers
- Liaise with the cleaning company to ensure the reception area and outside entrance area are clean and tidied at all times
- Ensure meeting rooms are on brand, kit is working and they look well presented at all times
- Work with the office manager to update /create shelving displays, wall art & plants when necessary
- Report any building faults including Health and Safety or mechanical issues to the office manager
- Be willing to be part of a bigger team and supply when necessary ad hoc support to IT, HR and our Executive Assistant to the Founding Partners.
- An organised problem solver with excellent time management skills
- Good IT knowledge is desirable as you maybe asked to troubleshoot for meetings
- Ability to adapt, think on their feet, and be happy with no two days being the same
- Good working knowledge of using Google Docs, Gmail and MS Office to a competent level within an office environment
- Very good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and has a ‘find a way’ attitude
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with our Folk but also our tenants and senior members of staff
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to guests
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all others.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!