AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
This exciting new role has been created to support the office reopening and office evolution to support our new flexible way of working. You will support the Senior Office and Culture Manager to ensure a smooth running of the office at all times. Including making sure everyone who visits the office has the best experience. You will assist in creating a creative, enjoyable and functional working environment for Folk and look after the guest experience at Rosebery. This role requires someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, and someone with a ‘can do’ helpful attitude to be part of a passionate team. This role will be three days across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the first instance with a view to increase hours in the future.
- Welcome visitors and guests and the upkeep of the reception function including being responsible for post/couriers and the security pass entry systems
- Set up breakfast for our Folk each morning and make sure that the office is ready for when Folk arrive
- Set up for meetings. Source any catering that maybe required
- Work with the culture team to drive cultural events and assist in running fun company events e.g Summer party, Christmas party, quarterly meetings, sponsored runs, bake club, Halloween ect & Folk related programmes
- Assist with all agency travel requirements including companies Taxi account
- Assist Office manager in up keep and presentation of the office
- Purchasing office equipment, the weekly shop including all kitchen and stationary supplies
- Managing the meeting room calendar and troubleshooting any clashes
- Track and log catering costs and supply receipts while working with the office manager to reconcile credit card statements.
- Organise and manage milk and fruit delivery each morning
- Manage and help look after the office plants including any weekly orders for fresh flowers.
- Liaise with the cleaning company to ensure the reception area and outside entrance area are clean and tidied at all times. Instruct lunch time cleaner if reception areas need attention during the day
- Work with the office manager to manage the phone system, extension lists and direct dials.
- Ensure meeting rooms are on brand and look well presented at all times
- Work with the office manager to update /create shelving displays, wall art & plants when necessary.
- Report any building faults including Health and safety or mechanical issues to the office manager.
- Organised, good at problem solving or finding alternative solutions, excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt, think on their feet, and be happy with no two days being the same.
- Good working knowledge of using Google Docs, Gmail and MS Office to a competent level within an office environment
- Catering experience is a plus although not essential
- Very good attention to details
- Ability to work on own initiative and has a ‘find a way’ attitude
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to any visitors
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!