AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
It will be your responsibility to deliver multiple end-to-end projects from inception through to delivery up to a value of €250k.. You will be client facing, collaborating with internal teams, third parties and clients. Ensuring teamwork between all parties to successfully deliver quality projects. Working closely with your team you will champion Delivery to ensure we find creative solutions to all our challenges within the agency.
You'll need to have a good understanding of best- practices and methodology in a range of projects and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised. As AnalogFolk are constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to to love solving problems, inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
Working with the Client Services team to build trusted client relationships, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our clients and third parties.
You'll work with the wider delivery team and help lead a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the commercial performance of your projects and become a leading voice in your portfolio to ensure we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for strong scoping and estimation with your project teams, ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You'll manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Will display a very good understanding of project methodologies and implement best practice across a full range of projects.
- You'll showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of your PD/DD, you will asses all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- You'll help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your portfolio and demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You'll continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong level of production knowledge to drive creative solutions and maintain excellent client satisfaction rates.
- Drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines, ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objectives.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our delivery processes to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- You manage projects or programmes to less than a 10% variance from the agreed estimate.
- Contribute to an organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
- Outstanding 360 feedback from clients and the Amsterdam / London leadership team.
- Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio.
- Clear and transparent resourcing and client team / programme plans from the beginning of your project until the final delivery.
- Strong financial tracking and advance overrun mitigation.
- Achieves personal billability and utilisation targets.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Examples of having delivered a range of projects with a value of €250k+ including experience design, innovation, web/app development, experience design, content production, strategic and creative development.
- 3 years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- Demonstrate problem solving and a can-do solution attitude. Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills. Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Management of multidisciplinary teams: Strategy, UX, Creative, Editorial, Design, Data, Technology and QA.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!