Who We Are
Untold Fable is a global content production company challenging the way things are done to change them for the better. It’s not an easy road, but we’re not here for that. We’re here to make diversity in our industry the norm, not the exception; we’re here to work in completely new ways and to show how purpose and commercial success go hand in hand. This mission, coupled with our creative and production expertise, has cemented relationships with the world’s biggest brands, from Nike and Meta to Stella Artois and Bumble. Our varied projects will immerse you in diverse and fascinating subjects. So far we’ve delved into fitness, female health, film, finance, food, dating, education, music, alcohol.
Everything we want for our industry is reflected in Untold Fable itself. We support and champion each other internally as much as the production talent we commission. We foster an empowered culture where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers; open minds are welcome, egos are not. We operate a hybrid, flexible working model, coming together in our amazing office in Clerkenwell, London, 1-3 days per week.
We are looking for a dynamic Creative Producer to join our Production team. Reporting to the Head of Production, this role will bridge the gap between creative development and execution.
You will work collaboratively with the Creative team to develop and pitch ideas that can be executed within budget and to the highest standards. You will ensure our creative ideas are brought to life through your knowledge and suggestion of appropriate production methods such as specific equipment, camera angles, editing techniques etc.
You will liaise with the Production team and act as creative sign off on specific projects throughout the lifecycle of the production, to ensure the project stays true to the original vision.
On large bids, you will lead the search for the right creative talent, specifically pitching and attaching Directors to projects. You will be heavily involved in the use of our talent network, and will use our platform as part of your ongoing search for new and diverse creative talent.
You are an excellent Producer with a positive outlook. You thrive in an environment where collaboration is vital. Your desire to deliver fresh, impactful work is equalled by the joy you take in supporting and championing your colleagues and your passion for making positive change in the production industry.
- Producing projects from creative ideation through to delivery.
- Edit producing.
- Working into pitch decks.
- Presenting to clients.
- Creatively reviewing and signing off on projects at various stages of the production cycle, ensuring they stay true to the original idea.
- Researching creative talent and attaching an incredible, diverse roster of Directors to high end bids.
- Growing our talent network in specific regions and roles, and using it as a resource in creative development and bids.
- You have been a Producer in the digital realm for a minimum of 3 years.
- A great knowledge of short-form content production and experience in delivering social and commercial content for brands. Experience in documentaries is a bonus as this is a side of the business we are looking to develop.
- Skilled at taking ideas and making them excel on screen.
- You are up to date with the latest trends across social platforms: FB/IG, Twitter, TikTok.
- You have good commercial business sense and an understanding of budgets, with the ability to hone ideas and production approaches that work within budget to protect margins, whilst keeping as much money on screen as is feasible.
- Proven ideation, storytelling and writing skills
- An ability to think and work fast autonomously
- A love of collaboration and a commitment to delivering work to the highest standard of execution.
- Brilliant communication skills and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial, open-minded and positive spirit
- A passion for film and creative production of all kinds
- A dedication to our mission to make diversity in our industry the norm not the exception, and a strong awareness of wider cultural issues
Working at Untold Fable
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing coaching
- Referral scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Pension contribution scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dependency leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical insurance
The recruitment process
1) Submit a copy of your CV, Cover Letter/relevant examples of work
2) A video interview with Head of Production and a member of the team, with a task for the next stage
3) A face-to-face interview with the CEO and Head of Production, task presentation