We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer.
The Experience Design team is at the heart of AnalogFolk’s Products & Services offering. We help clients create valuable ecosystems of digital experiences that are driven by creativity, enabled by technology and connected by data.
About the role.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will be part of AF's growing Experience design team where you will work across various clients with Experience Design leads.
- Be responsible for leading experience design on projects across our client portfolioContribute to the creation of experience design strategies and systems
- Create a range of experience design deliverables, depending on the needs of the project, e.g. task flows, wireframes, competitor benchmarking, customer journey maps etcIdentify user needs and motivations, interpret client challenges and define experiences
- Drive innovation through design thinking and sustainable design philosophies
- Develop rapid prototypes to help validate and test product hypotheses
- Collaborate with people who have different backgrounds, different ways of thinking, and different approaches, as part of multidisciplinary project and account teams
- Work with and present to clients
- Performing competitor research, expert reviews and auditsEvaluating existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and usability
- Facilitating interviews and focus groups to determine customer needsAssisting with ideation and concept creation, ensuring creative ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
- Creating detailed wireframes and prototypes to validate solution where appropriate Leading participatory design/user testing sessions
- Contributing to the creation of design systems and visual languages
- Creating written and visual documentation outlining experience design requirements for client and/or internal teamsLeading client meetings and workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews to capture business requirementsIdentifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Presenting your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale
- Building and fostering relationships with clients, helping them understand the value of UX, your role, and working with AnalogFolk
- Helping define the experience design approach and timing projects
- Ensuring deliverables and deadlines are met
- 5 years’ experience with global brands in a digital agency, digital production company or in-house brand agency
- A world class portfolio of innovative client work
- Excellent design skill with a real attention to detail
- Good client relationship skills
- Experience of working with standard UX tools such as Sketch, Figma and Miro.
- Ability to think flexibly and strategically about problem solving
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills
- Collaborative person who works well with people across different departments and time zones
- Fluent in both written and spoken business English
- A valid EU work visaA desire to be a part of a fast paced, growing agency environment
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.