Junior Creative Team
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Johnnie Walker, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re looking for a dynamic up-and-coming creative team to join our growing creative studio. You’ll work across a broad range of briefs and opportunities from social content concepting and creations, through to big thinking applied to multiple channels and media touch points on an array of clients ranging from pharma and beauty to lifestyle and luxury.
You’ll have a few years experience working in marketing and/or media agency environments, and will have acquired a diverse range of skills from interrogating briefs to generating ideas through to creating and crafting your concepts into the finished article. You have a passion for culture and social and how the two can combine to make dynamic work for famous brands and are comfortable inputting at every stage of a project from strategy to shoot.
Skills and experience:
- Examples of coming up with, shaping and delivering remarkable socially-led creative ideas for globally recognised brands.A varied portfolio of work. A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach.
- Are a team of consisting of an Art Director and Copywriter
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar.
- A strong understanding of storytelling through film/video.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation.
- The ability to collaborate with other disciplines e.g Design, UX, Strategy etc.
- An active creative, cultural life.
- General awesomeness.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!