AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
New business and marketing is at the beating heart of AnalogFolk. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help grow the global reputation of a leading creative digital agency with a purpose-led ambition. You will be at the forefront of innovative, world-first campaigns, and leading digital experiences. And you will work closely with many different people across the agency - from creative to strategy to delivery - on all sorts of projects.
Reporting into and with the guidance of the senior new business manager, global knowledge director and global external communications director, your role will be connecting the dots between new business and marketing/PR, ensuring alignment across the agency’s internal and external marketing channels. You will handle all reporting, scheduling, internal and external project management on a daily basis in a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced environment.
This is a great role for someone who has some marketing background or experience, creative attitude and flair, and looking for a step up or perhaps into the advertising industry. It’s a huge opportunity to expand skills and learn.
What you'll be doing (50:50 split New Business / Marketing)
- Supporting the New Business Lead and AF London leadership team across the full new business lifecycle; all new business meetings, submissions, and follow ups.
- Supporting the New Business Lead and Exec team to build relationships with prospect clients and key contacts; helping to keep AF front of mind and ensuring latest work is shared.
- Understanding clients and their business through desk research, creating client profiles, stakeholder mapping to support with prospecting and pitch “win” strategy.
- Keeping folders up to date, saving and archiving all pitches and useful content.
Marketing and AF brand management
- Helping to support what we say about ourselves (both internal and external).
- Supporting and helping to ensure our messaging is always on brand.
- Owning an up-to-date overview of projects and launch dates.
- Owning social media across AF channels.
- Owning LinkedIn Lead Generation activity.
- Monthly reporting for social channels and website activity.
- Manage awards calendar.
- Proactively look for awards and categories to enter our agency and work.
- Gather assets and organise the entries.
- Responsible for all internal and external communications about award wins.
- Drafting briefing documents for journalist meetings or eventsIdentify speaker and panel opportunities.
- Help organise events.
- Ensure press cuttings and campaign coverage are saved
- Support New Business & Marketing Team with general departmental administration
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable passion for all aspects of the agency’s business and the advertising industry.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Natural & effective collaborator
- Passion for New Business and Marketing (PR, social media, awards)A passion for ego-less collaboration with an open-minded, positive mindset
- Calm under pressure, with can-do attitude
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!