Head of Client Services
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
The Head of Client Services is a trusted advisor to the client who has strong business management skills. This individual is responsible for overseeing multiple large-scale accounts, leading and mentoring the account management and delivery teams, and driving organic and new business growth in the US.
This individual maintains strategic top-level relationships helping to guide our clients with knowledge and solutions appropriate for their business, industries and trends, while maintaining overall client satisfaction and collaborating with key team members across disciplines to deliver highest quality work. This role will be an integral part of the US executive team; working closely with the Managing Director, Executive Creative Director and Strategy Director in setting direction of the office and supporting regional & global priorities.
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, develops strategies, and identifies products to help achieve client goals to build top-line revenue
- Drives new business efforts in partnership with the MDProvides thought leadership to clients by representing marketing and industry expertise
- Brings clarity around client expectations to the team and helps resolve the most challenging client situations
- Works with clients and internal teams to uncover interesting and innovative creative opportunities - always pushing for great workInspires creative, strategy and other disciplines to deliver highest quality work
- Manages account leads to support delivery of top-line revenue growth and client satisfaction on their businesses
- Develops and sets best practices on process and is subject matter expert on client services
- Leads delivery teams to ensure client profitability without sacrificing the quality of the work
- Oversees accurate revenue forecasts and profitability of all accounts
- Oversees the development and negotiation of statements of work
- Provides leadership, support and supervision to the account management and delivery teams; inspire, motivate, train and mentor
- Attracts, recruits and hires top talent; maintains a high performance teamCreates an environment where staff feels challenged, valued, and treated fairly
- Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen
- 13+ years overall experienceExcellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working with C-level clients and across entire organisations
- Experience across digital and traditional advertising, across multiple client sectors
- Comfortable growing and managing a team of client service leads
- Proven track record of growing client relationships over time
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our