We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Senior Designer
Are you a design machine that loves graphic design and digital experiences? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate Senior Designer for our growing our Amsterdam office.
The role requires the ability to interpret and implement a creative vision across a broad range of projects. The ideal candidate has a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms.
They will have a passion for all things design and possess good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
- Establish the visual tone, character, and messages that will successfully fulfil the client brief and fulfil the project objectives.
- Mentors team designers by providing inspiring direction for both projects and long-term professional growth.
- Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services.
- Assist in commissioning and management of outside illustrators, photographers, Directors and production companies.- Works daily with the Project Manager to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Participation in new business efforts (concept, execution, presentation).
- Partner with all team members to deliver amazing work for our clients. Aspire to use digital to make the analog world better.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Report directly to the CD
- Possess at least two year’s experience as an Sr. Designer or Art Director for a digital agency, design studio or production company.
- Proven, top-notch design skills. Portfolio necessary.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other tools of the trade.
- B.A. in graphic design, Communication Arts, or equivalent- Team player, interested in working in a fast paced and growing team
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position)
- EU working visa required