Contract Digital Project Manger
AnalogFolk are looking for a contract Digital Project Manager to join our team for approximately 3 months to deliver a new project.
This Digital PM will lead the end to end delivery of a website redesign project, working closely with our Group Account Director and wider strategic and creative teams. The project involves phases of discovery, research, strategy, design and development, which the digital PM will be responsibility for leading. We need someone with strong experience in agile methodology that can work with a blended project approach.
The final project timeline is still being finalised but we see this being a 3 month full time contract to deliver the project, kicking off in late April or early May. This role would primarily be based in our office in Surry Hills, with some opportunity for days working remotely where appropriate.
What You’ll Do
- Define the project delivery plan including detailed budget and staffing plan, timeline, RACI and stakeholder engagement approach
- Determine what resources are required for the projects and ensure they are correctly booked through the whole project.
- Use your digital delivery expertise to guide the project team in gathering information from stakeholders and defining the website experience
- Lead the creation of the backlog of project features and run prioritisation workshops
- Help team members to create effective User Stories, write acceptance criteria to know when a story is Done, and break down stories into sub-tasks
- Schedule & facilitate project scrum and review sessions
- Work with development partners to execute the vision for the site refresh, managing reviews with the wider project team and keeping the overall project on schedule
- Working with the Client Services Director, lead client meetings and maintain a positive working relationship
- Track the progress of the project to budget & schedule and provide progress reports to the management team
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of digital production experience working at an advertising, creative or development agency, including unning projects using Agile methodologies, for example digital product, UI and interactive projects.
- Experience working on large development projects with hands on involvement in defining project requirements including creation of user stories and backlogs
- Experience working with strategic and creative teams in an agency environment
- You are proactive to seek out answers, problem solve and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- You possess excellent team building, resource planning and written and verbal communication skills.
- You are familiar with existing and emerging digital product technologies and have a creative and technical understanding of them
- You have the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients
- You have an understanding of agency financial processes and have the ability to reconcile and forecast projects accurately
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Hyundai, TAL, Curtin University, Nike and Coca Cola Amatil. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far.
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
Interested? Please apply through our online form with your CV and outline why you'd be a great fit for this role.