AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Passionate about business strategy and brands, with a strong grasp of digital thinking, Strategists collaborate with the core team on our accounts to ensure briefs are insight led and work is brilliant and effective.
Roles & Responsibilities
Be part of delivering solutions for our clients that live up to our purpose ‘use digital to make the analog world better’Build and maintain relationships with peers in other departments, relevant agencies and appropriate-level clients.
Work with Senior Strategists to create insight-led briefs that deliver creative and effective work. Undertake independent research to contribute to briefs and briefings – such as competitor reviews, best-in-class reviews, qualitative social listening, audience profiling via key tools. Demonstrate an ability to identify the data, trends and insights that build briefs which lead to great ideas and effective business outcomes Write and clearly present strategic approach decks for specific client briefs.
Work to deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budgetSupport the creative thinking process with inspiring briefings, by providing a strategic filter that builds better territories and ideas, supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
Capture feedback in internal and client sessions and succinctly and efficiently communicate this to the wider team.
Provide strategic view on use of digital channels, content strategy, interactive marketing in appropriate client and cross-agency meetings.
Share interesting trends and insights with the brand strategy and wider strategic services team.
Measurement & performance
- Great ideas being generated by creative teams and subsequently sold to clients.
- Demonstrable contribution of our work to a brand’s overall positive performance.
- Collaborative approach to “cracking” briefs across the strategic practices and other department.
- Senior Brand Strategy practitioners are freed to focus on level-appropriate tasks.
Skills & Experience
- 1.5 years + in a strategic and creatively focused agency.
- Smart. Tapped into culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- Track record of uncovering insights that unlock rock-solid strategic visions. And then being part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative output.
- Been part of setting and meeting campaign KPIs.
- Presented strategies and strategic support for creative work.
- Keep abreast of brand, digital and content marketing trends throughout your career.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!