Business Development Manager
Who We Are
Untold Fable is a global content production company challenging the way things are done to change them for the better. It’s not an easy road, but we’re not here for that. We’re here to make diversity in our industry the norm, not the exception; we’re here to work in completely new ways and to show how purpose and commercial success go hand in hand. This mission, coupled with our creative and production expertise, has cemented relationships with the world’s biggest brands, from Nike and Meta to Stella Artois and Bumble. Our varied projects will immerse you in diverse and fascinating subjects. So far we’ve delved into fitness, female health, film, finance, food, dating, education, music, alcohol.
Everything we want for our industry is reflected in Untold Fable itself. We support and champion each other internally as much as the production talent we commission. We foster an empowered culture where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers; open minds are welcome, egos are not. We operate a hybrid, flexible working model, coming together in our amazing office in Clerkenwell, London, 1-3 days per week.
Our client roaster is growing each month working with companies such as: Nike, Bumble, HSBC, Tripadvisor and Meta.
Untold Fable is proud to be part of The AnalogFolk Group, therefore this role will at times collaborate with members of the AnalogFolk team working alongside strategy and creative to deliver brilliant work. Untold Fable has its own client base as well as the work we do in collaboration with AnalogFolk.
After a hugely successful first two years, we’re looking for a passionate, strategically minded Account Manager/ Business Development Manager to join our team to drive new business.
Based in London, this role will focus on selling Untold Fable’s services to prospective clients, both new and existing, throughout EMEA. We’re looking for a bright, articulate and driven individual as the role will involve contacting senior marketing clients to highlight the capabilities of the Untold Fable and provide a reason for clients to agree to a meeting, to find out more about the company.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly articulate Untold Fable’s offering and identify its relevance to prospects with ease. They should be confident targeting senior clients (C-suite / senior management) by email, LinkedIn and phone; providing a positive impression of Untold Fable with every contact.
- Drive new business opportunities from new and existing Untold Fable clients. With a focus on the new
- Assist the CEO in designing commercial strategic plans for how to grow revenue in the UK
- Work with production, creative and design departments to respond to commercial opportunities
- Develop target client lists for categories/segments defined by the CEO Contact clients via LinkedIn, email and phone
- Attend events and meetings to scout for new commercial opportunities and build relationships
- Work with the marketing department to ensure we are communicating in a way that attracts new commercial opportunities
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to generate, follow up on and manage leads
- Up 2-3 years experience working in a sales/new business role
- Results orientated and driven personality
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills, both verbal and written
- Confident in building relationships – both with prospective clients and internal colleagues
- Solid understanding of new business tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce (or another CRM platform) Great attention to detail
Working at Untold Fable
- Life insuranceIncome protection
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing coachingReferral scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Pension contribution schemeEnhanced parental leave
- Dependency leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical insurance