AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
AnalogFolk was founded in London in 2008, and this office represents over half of the Group revenue and staff numbers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Understand the process of paying employees by verifying expense reports and credit cards and preparing pay checks (to cover / answer questions when necessary).Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Keeping track of all payments and management of company credit cards.
- Credit card administration.
- Keeping track of all payments and management of staff expenses claims.
- Updating Company cash flow weekly to forecast the cash position.
- Chasing outstanding employee / freelancer timesheets weekly.
- Raising client invoices in accordance with agreements, SOW’s, contracts etc.
- Assisting Financial Controller and Management Accountant with adhoc queries.
- Billing IC charges to offices around the Group
- Some accounts payable experience preferred.
- Experience with Workbook an advantage.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour:
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analogue world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way
Always Be Nice
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!