We’re always looking for great people.
AnalogFolk is a leading Global digital creative agency. Our purpose is to help brands use digital technology to make the analog world better. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Today, we’re looking for a Creative Team
Are you a passionate digital creative who’s interested in working with the likes of Johnnie Walker, Nike and Foot Locker? Are you part of a creative team looking for your next adventure, or one half of a team looking to level up? Good news. AnalogFolk has an opening for a passionate digital Creative team in our Amsterdam office.
Creative teams are responsible for developing conceptual creative ideas across a variety of client projects. We are looking for someone with a strong copywriting or art direction background who can help push our client’s horizons and innovate across the whole digital spectrum: campaigns, social, content, platforms and experiences. You must possess an acute eye for great ideas and imaginative presentation skills.
- Deliver ambitious and purposeful creative ideas that push our clients, drive vision and
help make the analog world a better place.
- Establish the tone, character, and messages that will successfully fulfill the client brief
and fulfill the project objectives.
- Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services.
- Be curious and passionate about digital technology, the ever-changing user landscape
and emerging platforms (Tik Tok, Clubhouse, AR, gaming, experiential).
- Lead engagements, provide creative vision for our clients.
- Participate in new business efforts (concept, execution, presentation).
- Work daily with the Producers to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Report directly to the Amsterdam ECD.
- Possess at least three years’ experience as a Digital Creative, Art Director or Copywriter
for a digital agency, design studio or production company.
- Experience working with top tier global brands.
- Proven highly versatile concepting and writing skills. Portfolio necessary.
- B.A. in Creative Writing, Communication Arts, Design or equivalent
- Team player, interested in working in a fast paced and growing team
- Be energetic, ambitious and inspiring.
- Be based in Netherlands or willing to relocate (relocation not available for this position)
- EU working visa required
How We Work:
How We Work: The office is currently open three days a week Tuesday to Thursday if Folks want to work from there. There is no pressure for Folks to work from the office and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.