Following a recent win, we’re looking to expand our fantastic team on AnalogFolk’s flagship global account – one of the world's leading brands. The lucky individual will join an already established team that has been driving our client, a large global bank, through this exciting financial revolution.
Our client is looking to recreate their entire commercial banking digital ecosystem and all supporting sites that service more than 55 markets in 17 languages. Moving away from more traditional methodologies, you’ll be working with an innovative agile approach that brings together data, CX, creative and technology to develop a data-driven intelligent service for mid-sized and corporate businesses.
This opportunity is perfect for those who have an experienced background in products and services, a love for the ever-changing finance sector, enjoy thinking out the box and are not afraid of new approaches.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for designing and championing innovative analytic solutions that drive value and deliver against client goals. The analyst should be proactive, outgoing, analytically minded, able to work collaboratively and demonstrate the ability to confidently utilise data to support strategic marketing decisions.
- Provide analytic support from business strategy through insights and marketing optimisation
- Have an understanding of advanced analytics capabilities (such as modelling) with the ability to develop in various SQL environments
- Develop measurement frameworks with proper selection of KPIs and diagnostic metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
- Participate in the development new analytical tools and capabilities
- Guide other teams to define and adopt new capabilities
- Collaborate with others to develop client-ready documents and major presentations
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Advanced knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, media, etc. i.e. Google StackAbility to join datasets to create views across multiple sources within cloud environments i.e. AWS, Google Cloud
- Advanced knowledge and competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using data visualization i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI
- Experience scoping analytic engagements and effectively leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and communication skillsAgency experience desired
- Adobe Analytics experience desired
- Knowledge of statistical software such as SAS, SPSS is desired
- Knowledge of tagging, tracking and segmentation in Google Analytics desired
Who We Are
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met