As a Producer, you will ultimately be responsible for making remarkable work happen.
It will be your responsibility to manage multiple end-to-end campaigns from the brief inception to final delivery up to a value of £500k. You will need to love solving problems, be commercially savvy and manage successful collaboration between cross - department teams as we look to execute award winning creative on time and budget.
You will need to have a good understanding of best- practices and methodology in creative marketing (brand strategy, data analytics creative development, content production, experiential, build / web, VR/AR, ECRM and banners) and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
As AnalogFolk is constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to always have a fantastic can-do attitude and constantly be willing to adapt as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
You will work with the Client Services team to build trusted client relationships, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic partnerships with our Folk Partner suppliers.
You will work with the wider delivery team and contribute to a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the commercial performance of your projects and become a strong voice in your portfolio to ensure we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver creative innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for accurate scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is a strong level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- You will display a good understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows (creative development, strategic toolkits + data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- You will showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of your Executive Producer, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- You will help manage and support the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients. You will continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions.
- You will drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines. You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- You will manage and help build fantastic relationships with a wide range of suppliers in our Folk Partner network to ensure we connect our clients with the best talent and production partners in the industry.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our creative process to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
Your projects will receive industry and internal recognition for creative innovation
You manage projects to less than a 10% variance from the agreed estimate.
Contribute to an organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
Outstanding 360 feedback from clients and the London leadership team.
Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio
Clear and transparent resourcing plans from the beginning of your project until the final delivery.
Strong financial tracking and advance overrun mitigation
Achieves personal billability and utilisation targets.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Examples of end to end delivery and full 360 /integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- 4years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Delivered award winning marketing for clients
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Some experience in managing production partners and suppliers
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and keen aptitude to present.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing projects between £200-500k
- Management of multidisciplinary teams: Strategy, UX, Creative, Editorial, Design, Technology and QA.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail Brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.