As an Executive Producer, you will ultimately be accountable for making remarkable work happen.
It will be your responsibility to lead the delivery of a client portfolio of €2-4M and give production direction across a wide-range of projects to ensure AnalogFolk is constantly producing innovative and profitable work on time and budget.
- You will be instrumental in inspiring the entire team (production, client services, creative, strategy, technology) team to focus on the final output, become an escalation point for best practice and ensure award -winning creative is delivered alongside outstanding client satisfaction rates.
- You will lead by example and deliver key projects from project inception through to end delivery, as well as shaping production approaches for others.
- You will be seen as the champion of delivery as you share your vast 360 experience and exceptional aptitude to breakdown operational challenges and direct creative solutions that protects the work.
- You will need to love solving problems, inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
- You will work with the Managing Director to foster a culture of knowledge sharing, give clear direction on the commercial performance of your portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Be accountable for the delivery performance of your allocated portfolio. This will include your team’s creative objectives, commercial targets and business deadlines.
- Work with Head of Departments to ensure delivery at an outstanding quality level. Strive to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Display an exceptional understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows (digital campaigns, creative development, strategic toolkits + data analytics, content production, technical builds, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and a continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- Alongside your portfolio leadership team, you will assess new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and shape the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- Develop and own a robust operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through outstanding financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), develop status and risk documentation templates and micro and macro pipeline-planning / team resourcing.
- Support the Managing Director/ Client Partner(s) / Account Director (s) to develop a business and growth plan for your portfolio.
- Be a trusted and highly respected partner to our clients and a point of escalation throughout the project life cycle. Continue to add value by demonstrating an exceptional level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions.
- Ensure all relevant requirements have been prioritised, estimates have been structured to the best delivery methodology, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan, Requirements documentation) that is clearly understood by the client and internal / external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach that develops new client opportunities and exhibits a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making.
- Drive successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines. You will develop communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- Line management responsibility and / or mentoring for junior team members; hold performance reviews , set personal goals and measure progress against these.
- Build fantastic relationships with a wide range of suppliers in our Folk Partner network to ensure we connect our clients with the best talent and production partners in the industry.
- Work with the Managing Director to continue to evolve and challenge our creative process to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Your portfolio will receive industry and internal recognition for directing remarkable and effective marketing for our clients.
- Your portfolio is working to a plus 80% recovery rate overall and all projects that overrun are managed within a 10% variance of an agreed estimate.
- Portfolio growth due to organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
- Outstanding 360 feedback from clients, the Amsterdam and London leadership teams.
- Inspired team morale and retention for your portfolio
- A clear team and programme plan within the business and consistently strong resourcing throughout the portfolio.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- End to end delivery and full 360 /integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- 8 years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a senior production or senior project management (or equivalent) role.
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Delivered award winning marketing for clients
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Vast experience in managing production partners and suppliers
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing programmes of work and retainers from 1m + and complex digital campaigns with multiple work-flows
- Understanding of multiple project management methodologies: DSDM, Scrum, Prince 2 etc.
- Management of multidisciplinary teams: Strategy, UX, Creative, Editorial, Design, Technology and QA.
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Fail Brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.