AnalogFolk is looking for an inspired and inspiring Senior Strategist to lead product and 1communications strategy on key accounts in our New York City office.
WHO WE ARE
- AnalogFolk is a global, independent digital agency, started in 2008 now with offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Shanghai and Hong Kong).
- We're partners to world class, culture-shaping companies, including Hyundai, Nike, L'Oreal, and Equinox brands.
- With a strong emphasis on collaboration, positivity, and creativity; the idea of always making is sewn into our culture at the core.
- Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better.
WHAT WE NEED
- A senior strategist to lead product and comms strategy on key accounts
- An optimist who champions creativity and knows great work is just a perspective-shift away
- A collaborator who creates space at tables for thinking other than her/his own
- A storyteller with strong opinions on what makes a good one
- A strategic polymath specializing in either brand, comms, or design strategy; with growing fluency in other strategic skill sets
- Lead the strategic process on key accounts — managing clients, deliverables, and creative performance on the team
- Transform brand, audience, vertical, and competitive research into provocative insights
- Grasp the opportunities, audiences, and applications of dominant and emerging channels
- Develop inspired briefs that translate into clear plans of action
- Run killer meetings, including client workshops, research interviews, and creative sessions
- Work w/ director and partners in media, data, and UX to maximize creative performance
- Facilitate strong decision making with clients and agency team, across projects and process
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Benefit Package (including medical, dental & vision,401k)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Loyalty Recognition
- Bagel Mondays