AnalogFolk is an independent creative agency, founded in 2008. As well as our London HQ, we have offices in Sydney, New York, Portland, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We combine Strategy, Data, Technology and Creative disciplines to create platforms, products and content for some of the world’s biggest brands – like Nike, Nando’s, HSBC, PepsiCo, Costa, Unilever and Johnnie Walker.
Editorial is one of three distinct disciplines making up Creative at AnalogFolk. We’re all experienced editors who came looking for a new challenge, in a world that’s excited about our digital present and future. We’ve built a strong reputation in the agency and with our clients for our strategic thinking, impactful ideas and positivity. The people who thrive at AnalogFolk are intelligent, passionate self-starters. That’s why the Editorial Team has trebled in three years – good people quickly earn all the influence and respect they want.
The Sport Editor role:
We’re looking for a sharp, ambitious Sport Editor to join our Editorial Team. You’ll be creating best-in-class multichannel content that shares and celebrates sports fandom, as well as brings our clients' strategies to life. You’ll report to the Editor-in-Chief but, as our sport authority, it will be up to you to know the angle on a wide variety of sports.
- Brilliant, demonstrable sport credentials
- At least two years’ experience in digital consumer/brand sport editorial
- Excellent writing and ideation skills. You create compelling, unexpected copy and concepts at pace
- Experience of selling and delivering strategically led work, ideally in an agency environment
- A sound, ever-expanding knowledge of social media channels
- Natural communication skills. You’re assertive and diplomatic, and know when either is appropriate
- Passion for doing great, award-winning work that creates a positive experience for your audience
- A curious, opportunity-seeking, confident spirit
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Lead the sport side of our clients' customer engagement programme
- Be a go-to authority for sport expertise in the agency
- Plan, develop, present and execute brilliant creative, strategically led ideas for our clients
- Own and manage ongoing projects, individually and with disciplines across the agency