Who we are…
Founded in 2008, AnalogFolk makes and markets interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. With offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong, our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better, a mission which sees us working with purpose-led brands, to create connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
Our clients include Nike, Booking.com, BT, PepsiCo, Unilever, Costa Coffee, Nando’s and HSBC.
Purpose of Role / Overview:
This is a role with tremendous potential for the right individual. join an established creative department and then focus on crafting exceptional interaction design. From UI, to animation, to typography and everything in-between for some of the worlds most recognised and progressive brands. Striving to raise the bar as you work collaboratively with colleagues across a range of disciplines within the agency, you'll be responsible for the design output of key projects, platforms or campaigns.
The Senior Designer role will be to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background and will understand not only how things look but also how they translate into other formats and platforms.
They will have a passion for all things design and possess good overall craft skills. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
This is an ideal position for a Mid-Weight taking a step up to Senior.
Core Skills Required
- Good communication skills to present ideas
- Able to sell designs internally and externally
- Must have examples of work/projects in a blended format
- Very proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Experience of creating prototypes via InVision, Zeplin etc.
- Solid understanding of industry standard user experience.
- Typography, art direction, good understanding of digital design.
- Communicating your thinking and design decisions and presenting to clients and colleagues.
- Used to an environment of collaborating to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the wider design team to drive our creative culture and mentor less experienced team members.
- Passion for their discipline - Constantly exploring emerging design, UI and technology trends to bring fresh approaches and ideas to every project.
- A problem solver - Be as obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision.
- Team ethic - A track record of working closely with UX / Dev.
- User centred design thinker - Always putting the user front of mind when crafting experiences.
- Lead by example - By setting a benchmark for what good looks like.
- Good communication skills
- Positive mind-set
- Open to collaboration
Past creative agency experience is essential while it’s a bonus if you have an understanding of the following:
Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier, Sound design, Photography, Film making. illustration.